Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coz She's Blair and I'm Serena





Yes. She is Blair. and I would be Serena.
That would be how I'd put our persona in the love-hate friendship of these two characters of our fave TV show.


Indeed it was a roller coaster ride. We had our fair share of shallow and deep misunderstandings, our ultimate high and lows, but all together we managed to pull it off. 9years and more to come of awesome friendship with my real time Blair Waldorf. I don't need to enumerate everything that we've been through. What matters is i got her, and she got me. Always. :) I thank the Lord for having her as one of my rock in my lifetime.



I love my Ghel. 
My BFF.
My mega dose of Dark Mocha. 
My "Blair". 
My guts. :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
God bless you always.

<as simple as this may seem.i hope you like it.:)> mwah!






"US"


TO: DARK MOCHA
FROM: GREEN TEA



P.S The Cupcake was a Red Velvet. Too bad we can't share it..hmmmm

more years of friendship <3


Okay. so this is my first time to take a video.of myself.
it may look a bit funny. but believe me, i did this with all my heart.

^___^

ayabyu Ghel. ALWAYS HAVE. ALWAYS WILL.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment