Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Coz She's Blair and I'm Serena INTRO

I came upon the idea that the term best friend would simply mean someone who you confide your secrets with and you share the same interest with. It was that uncanny ability of that person to blend in to a world where the of you share together. I tend to have a lot of best friends if it were that simple. Indeed I make almost 50% of my personal friends, my own best friend, even if they want to or not. That's me. In my most original-miss-congeniality-open-book-friend-to-everybody type of person.


But in an array of well depicted scenes of friends who come and go, there is one particular story that enthralled my senses and touched me deeply. If you are really into the "IT" girl things, you are very well versed with the infamous love and hate friendship tell tale of Serena Vanderwoodsen and Blair Waldorf.


Serena and Blair (Gossip Girl)


  If you don't know them, then where the hell were you in the previous years of your existence. Not knowing them would be like missing the Twilight Saga and how Bella turned oh so pretty in Breaking dawn Part 1 or worst, not realizing that Tom-Kate is splitting up.

Nuff said, this is just a primer to the filling of a pie that I'm baking for somebody special.

Stay tuned. Keep posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment