Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The First Froyo Experience

Not so long ago, i craved for froyo. I used to eat and be satisfied by The White Hat back at PH. so when my taste buds searched for a that distinct sweet-sour moment, i decided to give in.

After dining at Aikosushi (which I intend to blog about but would not be able to, so forgive me) with two of my friends, Josh and Lawrence, we headed to Berakas to indulge in my froyo cravings.

I thought it was in Times Square Mall where they have the stall of Mochi, where i decided to buy froyo, turns out it's at Airport Mall. My bad. We parked our car quite far though so we have to walk across the mall.



(The quality of the picture sucks, I know. It's just from my cam phone that's why)


I learned about Mochi Yoghurt House through another blog of a couple who lives here in Brunei. Since I'm still feeling newbie-ish i decided to try it and because I'm lazy to find other options.

Turned out, I'll be alone eating froyo while Josh and Lawrence decided to grab tea/coffee at CBTL.



The store is nice and clean (i'm not evidence based coz i don't have pictures though haha). The toppings selection popped out unexpected. Very limited. just little pearls, some chocolates and not much of the fresh fruits that i was hoping to have. They have this thing where the yogurt has 2 flavors which i might try some other time. So i ended up eating the original flavored yogurt with some Oreo and Kitkat as toppings. The lady who serves customers does not speak English though, good thing I have my friends with me who can talk Malay.

Satisfied and a bit disappointed coz i really wanted fresh fruits as toppings. The froyo is good. Smooth in consistency and a bit sour compared to what i have at PH. The ladies should know how to talk English so they can serve those who can't talk Malay like me.:)

Well that's it for starters on blogging bout food and stuffs that I try while I'm here in Brunei.:)
I promise to take better pictures next time.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment