Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Appetizer served.

Actually I'm not a super newbie in this realm of blogging. I have two previous sites in which I post my blogs as well. One at Tumblr and the other one, which draws way way back during my college days, at Multiply.


I am your blogger. I am who I am. I am a Registered Nurse, working here in Brunei Darussalam. I came from the beautiful islands of the Republic of the Philippines. I am a Filipina. Proud to be one.


I am a firm believer of my faith. I am a Catholic. I am fond of night skies(Luna,stars and fireflies), food, travelling and honing my premature wanna be photography skills. I love my Lord, my family and my friends. 


I love life.


Why i blog, is easy as one..two..three.


I blog because I wanna share random thoughts. this may not be your cup of tea or may suit everybody else liking but I adhere to my freedom of speech.

I blog because I intend to just use what my Lord has given me which I consider as a great gift.



I blog because I want to.




Seize the day!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment