Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Dubai Memoirs Part 01: Meet up with fellow Red Cross friends and Burj Al Arab

Once again.. my sincerest apologies for the late posts.
I once again failed for keeping my blog up to date.
My parents were here for a one week vacation last August and we got busy transferring our stuff to our new place. Hariraya already passed by and i've got a lot of updates to do. Though I'm not pretty sure if I have subscribers in my blog, I'd still post events in my life worth sharing. So here it goes..

So this one is specifically dedicated to my first few days in Dubai. I met my friends way back during the times when i volunteered for Philippine National Red Cross Bataan Chapter.

this was US circa 2011

Darwin, Glecy, Me, Mhery and Kuya Mark



so this is Ate glecy.. she is one of my closest in RC days. and the one responsible 
for my craziness. hahaha lol kidding



Glecy and Kuya Mark are now working in Dubai. Glecy works as a lifeguard in Wild Wadi and Kuya Mark is a EMT in Abu Dhabi. It was like a mini reunion when i came to Dubai and see them. and like the old days, i was their bunso and i was very much spoiled by my "Kapatid" s.. (Brother/Sister)















and the highlight of the days spent with them was this..




getting to see the infamous Burj Al Arab.

bucket list: check!

No comments:

Post a Comment