Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Baguio BFF Blast

I've always wanted to travel with my best friend. It's one of those MUST do things before one of you gets married. And I seriously want this trip to happen before she marries. Yep. She will get married first. :)

Anyway, lemme introduce my bff first, we go way back since secondary days. So more than a decade now, if my maths is right.


Enough of the throwback. This is us, March 2014, fulfilling one of our dreams, to travel together. and we decided to conquer the Summer Capital of the Philippines, Baguio City.



Ours is the kind of friendship that was struck by lightning by a couple of times, but then withstood the elements. Love matters already separated us, our equal dose of being stubborn and crazy antics made this decade long friendship toughest. I cant imagine how we did it, but the important thing is that we did. And she is about to tie the knot and I'm honored to be her maid of honor.


xoxo
S & B forever. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment