Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

#TheSW30 Day08: Five things that are most important to you in a future mate

#TheSW30

Day 08: Five things that are most important to you in a future mate

Mr Right by Brother Adam


this topic is a toughie. hehe. coz every girl has a quite a number of traits that she wants her future mate to have. and summarizing it to five needs a big deal of thinking thru. hehe so here goes mine.

1. He has to be someone of deep faith to our Lord Almighty. -  As i age and got mature enough, i made it clear to myself that above all my future mate has to be someone whom i can grow spiritually with. i have had my share of ups and downs in life and i surpassed them all with the help of our Lord's grace. therefore, there is nothing that can be accomplished and nothing that would happen that can destroy two persons in a relationship if they put God in the center of it. My parents have been a testimony of this and with this belief i want my future mate to be someone who shares the same belief in faith as i do. 

2. He has to love his mom above all the women in his lifetime. - i don't mind being second best to his mom. but a guy who has a high regard to his mother is definitely a catch. he grew up in the loving arms of a queen so might as well be a good person. his regard for his parents says a lot of who is, what his character is and how he would build his future family. he has to be family oriented as per teachings of his mother. it also goes to show that he is respectful and kind.

3. He has to be future oriented and responsible. - i know that's two but i believe that it goes hand in hand together.

4. He has to have a sense of humor. he can make me laugh. :)

5. He understands that I'm crazy enough to dance by myself even without music and loves me enough to join me in my crazy antics. hahaha

care for another one?

6. if he loves to travel and enjoys photography as much as i do, then that would be a bonus hahahah

but then.. the list goes on and on. :)

2 comments:

  1. love the 5th! God-centered and having a sense of humor are also on my list. :)
    http://baredmysoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd thing - he must love his mother! So true and important :o)

    check out my posts at http://christinamarieharris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete