Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge! Day 1, 2, and 3 COMBO



So Joan. a dear friend of mine is currently reading this book. And she stumbled upon this 30 day blogging challenge. You are to answer 30 questions which is related about singlehood, love and other stuff that comes in between. Im now partaking in the challenge.. sounds fun.. so if you are interested.. here's the link 


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! :) 
I'm a bit delayed though.. so here's day1,2 and 3 in one entry. hehehe




1)      Your response to everyone’s favorite question: “And why are YOU still single?”

I love to answer this question. every time somebody gets to ask this to me, i have always answeres it this way.. "I'm single by CHANCE and by CHOICE." 

I'm single by CHANCE, coz there is currently nobody who captured my heart as of the moment. After two unsuccessful relationships, i haven't been back to the dating scene, therefore slimming my my chances of meeting guys. and my work kinda hinders me to. hahaha

I'm single by CHOICE, coz i decided to let go and Let God. after my previous heartaches, i made it clear to myself that i'll go and enjoy me myself and i for a longer period of time. I opted to follow my dreams, grow in my faith and enjoy life more with the company of my beloved family and friends.

2)      Describe a moment or a day when being single really sucked.

Hmmmm.. There are some days when I really miss having someone around and when being single really sucks. It always hits me whenever it is a rainy day or the way i put it, cuddle worthy weather. There are just these moments when it would've been sweeter when u have someone to hug and share the sheets with and drink coffee while watching movies. yeah, those are the times when i feel like.. hey..it sucks being single. hahaha but then, i manage to get by :)

3)      Describe a moment or a day when being single was really awesome.

oh.. I can name a bunch. but those in particular are the times when u can hang out in malls alone, go shopping all day long, stay up all night with girl friends and boy friends without somebody checking on what time you'll come home or who are u with. hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment