Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The "Resurrection" post :)

Im so sorry that it took me forever to post again something new in my not so famous blog. Well for me its my precious so i better keep it updated. Hahaha

Oh yes it's 2014 already. And 2013 ended on a pretty way.hahaha

Spent Christmas and the early 7 days of 2014 in singapore together with my boss. It was a first time for me to spend it there. Confined in the walls of the hotel. AwAy from home again just like last year. On a different country this time.
It was a fun and highly weight gaining experience. Was foolish enough to indulge in every food i was served with. Bad!

So come january i decided to start my diet program with the hope of reaching my target weight come december 2014. I just hope that i wont fail myself and i will stick to my plan. Be fit and eat healthy for a sexier and happier me. Naks!





Here are some SINGAPORE SNAPSHOTS during our stay there. Though i wasnt able to explore it that much. At least i managed to go in some places that are accessible and within my budget's reach. Hahaah
I was able to go to singapore flyer and did some leisure stroll at merlion park. I was also able to go to resorts world and the big aquarium thingy that they have.(at the expense of my boss. Haha perks of work) i also visited little india (though i was not able to get some pixies using my phone) and a loooooot of shopping in Orchard road and i was able to meet a colleague, Gelo. :)

All pictures are from my phone only. I was able to buy Scotts (my canon 650d. Thank you Lord :D) and my shots with him are posted in my facebook account. Will just post the link here once i get to go online in my lappy,Sasha.

Happy browsing and let's be awesome together 2014.

To God be the glory. :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment