Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Birthday Post

So i turned 24 last 2nd of December. Who cares, teddy bears? Ahahahah i did turn a year older and now here's a not so uberr late birthday post.

Looking back in my 23rd year of existence on Earth. The year that was was by far the most challenging..most fondly remembered and most dramatic. I have come to realize that the year that was, is somehow worthy to be called THE "turning point" of my life.



It is on my 23rd year that matters concerning not just myself but my entire family and future and my faith as well, was put to test and reached its hiatus. Indeed i have come to terms with how life manages to sweep someone off her feet, away from her rainbow painted plans and dreams to a more grounded reality.
This year i managed to make the decisions that will change the entire course of my self made plans when i was in college. A sudden change of path and course in life. I planned to enter medicine, i managed to finish it's first year.. And just when i thought that everything was going smoothly.. With a snap of a finger, everything changed. I can proudly tell that i somehow managed to pull my self up and think maturely. For my sake. But ultimately... For my family. I quit medschool, shifted gears, i worked and now i'm working overseas. Far from the comforts of our home. Far from the people i love. Closer to my Creator.

It is also during my 23rd year that i became closer to my Creator. My faith grew as i surpassed each day with Him as my source of strength,wisdom and my everything. And this continues 'til now.

Oh before i forget, my 23rd year also marked forgiveness and completely moving on from all the drama and the heartache i had from my previous relationship. It is one of my life's milestone because i believe that i grew into this mature being in terms of love and indeed i can proudly say that again, i'm ready. Just waiting for my God-centered prince to come and fall inlove with me in my Creator's perfect time ♥♥♥

Indeed my 23rd year was a rollercoaster ride. A very exciting one among the rest of the attractions in the amusement park. Summing it all up.. It made me better in ways i never thought possible. Now, im earnestly looking forward to my 24th. My awesome 24th. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Forever. :)

Here are some snapshots from my birthday last December 2.



















No comments:

Post a Comment