Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Dubai Memoirs: The Intro

Travelling is one of my life's pleasure. I've always wanted to see the world with my very own eyes. To marvel with our Lord's creation and savor the beauty of Mother nature is one thing I'm eager to do.

My current work enables me to fulfill this. Within my almost one year and a half  of stay with my current work, I was able to visit two countries. Twice in Singapore and my personal favorite, our visit in Dubai.

I don't know if this is just a way of the Lord introducing me to Dubai. Another option for a workplace eh?hahah. But seriously, I love Dubai. The place is indeed a melting pot of culture of different nationalities. I was able to meet friends that i haven't seen for the longest time. And my personal favorite is the beauty of Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab.

I divided the Dubai experience into three.

Part 01: Meet up with fellow Red Cross friends and Burj Al Arab
Part 02: Jimbeam reunion Dubai Edition
Part 03: New faces and Places: Meeting My cousins' cousins.





It was an 8 hour travel time from Bandar Seri Begawan. Two hours from BWN-SIN and six hours from SIN-Dubai. We stayed in a really fancy Hotel.The Palace Hotel was located in the heart of Downtown Dubai. really accessible with the adjacent Souk Al Bahar and The Dubai Mall.

Our magnificent view in our balcony.






My fellow Nurses. Arrival at Dubai International Airport (VIP Emirates Lounge.) Dead tired. hahaha


so this is the Primer. wait for the 3 part special of my Dubai Memoirs.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment