Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Much Awaited Come back.

Oh my. It's the 3rd of August and it's only now that I was able to update my blog. I really don't have much of followers but I think I'm failing myself coz i haven't been in touch with my inner pseudo-blogger within. To myself: Forgive me. I'll make it up to you. Here it goes..

My last post was March 2013. Took me 5 months to beat laziness eh? ahahaha.. 

Press Playback. Let's have a recap of what transpired..





April 2013 - probably the happiest I've ever been since i came here in Bruville. Mom, Sissy, Aunties and Cousin were here for a 2 week long visit. Such a wonderful feeling to have loved ones here whenever I came home from work and we were able to spend some quality time together. It definitely raised my spirits up and once more placed my goals and life intact and all aligned.









PS: Mom and Papa will be here again on the 16th of August. Hooray!!! I'm sooooo excited. ^___^

May 2013 - everyday was back again to the daily grind of Home-work-home-work. Nothing much to do. i managed to squeeze in a lil bit of exercise and run every now and then. but it was all back to the usual routine. yeah. routines are lethal. so i try as much as possible to shake up things a bit. I once went to a Muslim wedding with my friend who is a photographer. Tasked to cover the wedding, i came there to know a thing or two about photography and the culture of Muslim weddings. I'll be posting a separate post for this one.



June 2013 - This month would be one of the highlights of my 2013. i was able to go and visit Dubai for the first time. i never thought in my entire existence that i would be able to go here. The surprises of our Lord in my life are really amazing. I am indeed one grateful girl. I will have a post about this and the beautiful people i was able to reunite with while i was there.




July 2013- It's Ramadan season once more in Brunei. and once it's over.. i'll be posting about their festive Hariraya Eidl Fitri




So that's basically the run down of what happened. Please wait for my upcoming posts.

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment