Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sapiosexualism

Hey it's been a while. Forgive me coz i have been lurking in the realms of the games of my phone recently. My sister said, "Don't call it Iphone then, call it PSP. " ahhaha. sorry. I got hooked.

So here's a post of a not so deeply rooted matter.

I stumble upon this not so familiar word at an account @Instagram. And upon reading that, I instantly said "What was that again??" hahaha. I never encountered that word in my entire existence up to that day. So I hurriedly Google it and found out what it meant.


SAPIOSEXUALISM

from Urban Dictionary via Mr. Google..


One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive 

feature..

then I said...hmmm..this rings a bell. i know one particular person who's like that.. 




ME :)

I have to admit, the word may seem sooo overwhelming. Coz it ain't used that much in a normal convo. But hey, it just fits my personality somehow.. 

Yes i love brainy people. I "Crush" people who have the wits to converse pretty damn well. Call it a bit judgmental, but sometimes,  i tend to  look at people on how they carry a conversation of any  thing under the sun. I love witty, intelligent people.:)

Especially Men. :)

I find it sexy if they've got sense whenever they open their mouth. I find it lovely when they can throw witty jokes and make me laugh though it may be too shallow. But hey, an ordinary person can't instantly think of something that will make u laugh as your conversation continues. I like it when men talk sensibly, and yes, grammatically correct most of the time.

But i'm not a SUPER Sapiosexual to the point of it becoming on a sexual manner. HEck no!
!





"I want an incisive, inquisitive, insightful, irreverent 

mind. I want someone for whom philosophical 

discussion is foreplay. I want someone who 

sometimes makes me go ouch due to their wit and 

evil sense of humor. I want someone that I can reach

 out and touch randomly. I want someone I can 

cuddle with. 


I decided all that means that I am sapiosexual."
(Repost)



Till next time peeps. CIAO!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment